This is what we all used to ask from our self but didn’t do much for it, or we do opposite of what is intended to and some of us don’t even know exactly what the real happiness is and thus never achieve so.Once I asked my friend why you are not happy to which he gave a lovely reply- Happiness is a momentary thing and then I tried to introspect that if happiness is a momentary thing then what’s that thing which makes me believe that he is not happy. It is then I understood that it’s not the happiness but the peace and the satisfaction that matters at most of the times which make us feel like being a happy person.Happiness is in those small moments of life. For some of us, happiness is in spreading it to others and helping others, for some it is in playing with little kids at home, for some it is in spending value time with our loved ones like and for some it is in motivating others, etc.
How many of you know that Madhya Pradesh government has decided to add the Happiness Index as a measure of growth and prosperity of the people of the state.
What all constitute happiness index –
1. Spreading it to others and helping others
2. Playing with kids
3. Spending value time with our loved ones
4. Motivating others
7. Being moral, ethical & free from guilt
Being guilt free, it’s of course that adds to peace
But moral and ethical ?
What do you think ? Is it necessary or something or etc.?
7. Lack of adversities and problem.
How many of think that Lack of adversities, challenges and problem adds to happiness ?
My opinion- on a particular note, the lack makes us happy but on a general note their presence makes us strong, life seems interesting and there is something to work for in life else life would be boring.
What is success?
1. For some it means having more and more money.
2. For some it means having fame and feel like a celebrity, etc.
3. But do you know what success means for a mother?.
a. it is in ensuring her children eat healthy and properly.
b. it is in making them capable to face all challenges and adversities of life.
But for me it is achieving all I want in my life but also ensuring that I don’t lose what I already have whether it’s my humble behaviour, helping nature, value money and also most important of all not losing people in my life especially those who meant a lot to me whether it’s family, friends, etc.
How many of you think that money is synonym for happiness?.
1. Your view point- ?
2. My view point- yes money matters because it provides us with basic amenities, fulfill our needs, but as the greed and craving increases for more and more thing, it tends to take away peace and happiness. So what I consider is that yes money is an important factor for happiness in life but there are various important factors like those of having good people in life and spending value time with them that make us feel complete in life & provides peace, satisfaction and happiness and also maintaining morality, ethics in life.
End note –
Now it’s time to hear the other side of the story.
Let’s ask from all of you. What happiness means to most of you. I am looking for weird and unique answers also.